we got about 3 or 4 inches of snow last night. my roommate got in an accident. i went to bed at 11:00. i woke up at 9:00. that's 10 hours of sleep. i wrote my 5 page paper that is due tonight.
...
last night frenchy and blake and i went to walmart. frenchy gave me the keys to start the car while he scraped the snow off the windows. i started up the car, and the phil collins' song from the tarzan soundtrack was blasting through the stereo. blake and i exchanged looks, frenchy quickly opened the door laughing hysterically as only frenchy can laugh. he started yelling "please dont judge me! please dont judge me!" and quickly ejected the cd. he was quite embarrassed and i guess you had to be there but i promise it was pretty hilarious.
...
the kids in my class are writing business letters to sports teams or companies or something to try and get autographs or free samples or something like that. one girl is writing to her favorite rapper, bowwow. it wasnt much of a business letter, more of a crazy, obsessed fan letter. my teacher handed me a printout of the letter and told me to read the last few lines.
it read:
"I promise I'm your biggest fan! I know everything about you! Your favorite cartoon character is mickey mouse! you STARTED RAPING WHEN YOU WERE 5! I STARTED RAPING WHEN I WAS 3!..."
i thought that was funny in itself. i had noticed she spelled "rapping" wrong, but it was only later when my teacher brought it up again that i realized what it actually said. i laughed quite hard. and i have decided that when im a teacher i will keep a "kids-say-the-darndest-things" folder.
Saturday, January 24, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment