Sunday, November 06, 2005

oh, and i wanted to tell you about this.

i caught some of my kids exploring a website called "gizoogle" during math class. i scolded them, but on my own time, my curiousity got the best of me, and i explored the site myself and found it to be quite hilarious.

you can enter in a website address, and it translates the site into gangsta talk. it makes me laugh.

so, if you can tolerate the occasional profanity, feel free to explore: gizoogle.

and for your enjoyment, here is my taylor blizzog: shizorb.

3 comments:

Lij said...

A friend recommended Gizoogle to me a while ago, and I thought it was hilarious.

It was wonderful to see you and Erica this weekend. I hope you have a good week!

Chalupa said...

i found out about gizoogle a while ago. it's pretty awesome

Lij said...

I tried to comment on this the other day, but it didn't show up, so...

A friend recommended Gizoogle to me a while ago, and I thought it was hilarious. I'm glad you're enjoying the amusement it brings.