Wednesday, November 19, 2008

If 5th Graders Picked the President

"What are you looking for in a president?" As written by some fifth grade students in their journals...

"I think that a president should be, very smart, and should know allittle about the war. I think that they should be nice and thoughtful about the poor and needy."

"I would pick a president who would lower taxes, gas prices, and lower the price for all video games."

"I would look for bravery for when the country is in a bad time. I would look for a girl because I think we need a change. I would look for leadership because a president is a leader. I would look for accomplishments because we need someone that is smart. I would look for a good speaker for press conferences. I would look for someone that has experience in politics. I would look for someone that puts the country first. I would look for someone that cares about the people.
If a president has all that, I would have a new favorite president."

"I'm looking for a gamest. Some one who makes games. If we did a lot of computers will have games on them. It would be the Best everybody would ahve a home with a PSP, DS, SP, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Wii, PS2, PS3, computer, and a TV. Nobody would be homeless. People would have TV glasses you could act like you were home. They would be 30 smart, cool, nice, good, and happy and that's what type of person I would want for president a gamer."

No comments: