it gives me great joy--especially after the hours of work that it aadly took--that someone else thinks so.
I found the unfolded Tyson Crispy Chicken Tender boxes to be an absolutely perfect fit, but unfortunately only had 2. For the second tower, I had to use the Perdue Chicken Patty boxes that were just different enough to require some modification.
The real pride&joy/embarrassment&dismay will come two weeks into January when I take them off the container that will have just traveled more than 4,000 miles and unwrap all of this nonsense to find the result.
He heard the words drag out. He felt them pull out of his mouth like freight cars, jangling, backing up on each other, grating to a halt, sliding, clinching back, jarring, and then suddenly stopping as roughly as they had begun. It was over. --Flannery O'Connor, "The Barber"
2 comments:
this is amazing
it gives me great joy--especially after the hours of work that it aadly took--that someone else thinks so.
I found the unfolded Tyson Crispy Chicken Tender boxes to be an absolutely perfect fit, but unfortunately only had 2. For the second tower, I had to use the Perdue Chicken Patty boxes that were just different enough to require some modification.
The real pride&joy/embarrassment&dismay will come two weeks into January when I take them off the container that will have just traveled more than 4,000 miles and unwrap all of this nonsense to find the result.
Fingers crossed.
Post a Comment