Monday, June 20, 2011

Baguette: 75cts ... Medical Counsel: Free

The baker has affectionately named our baby François. Every day he asks, "Has François arrived yet? How is he doing?"

From time to time he gives some medical advice too. We can't understand most of what he is saying, and that might be for the best. Today he asked Erica if she was having contractions and if they were painful. He told her which type of medication she could take. We opted for a baguette instead.

But I'm looking forward to the day we get to introduce him to baby François. I hope we at least get some free croissants out of the deal.

2 comments:

Neville said...

I hope you name your baby Francois. ;) I was friends with a Francois (foreign exchange student from Belgium in high school) and he was such a great guy. Had a heart of gold.

nateshorb said...

it was really tempting for a minute.

but francois was on the list of 'interdit' names that my brother sent me right after we found out it was a boy.