Escargots from LtgMedia
I've requested an English subtitled version. Will keep you posted.
We tried telling him tonight that eating them served at a restaurant is sure to be better than this boxed, frozen, French-equivalent-to-Wal-Mart-brand travesty. Maybe I can get in on part two of this adventure with a taste at that snail restaurant shown in the video.
Friday, July 15, 2011
Norwegians don't like snails.
I've been learning French next to this guy, part of the reason I giggle so much in class. Turns out he's a talented videographer, keeping his skills polished by extravagantly documenting his first taste of escargot. I don't understand Norwegian either, but I think it's a fun and giggly watch anyway. Then again, I guess by now I'm pretty used to watching things I don't understand at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OK...I'm gagging with him!
ys
aye ya ya yay!
Post a Comment