Wednesday, August 24, 2011

How Marvelous

This place seems to be quickly becoming a music blog these days, and I hope that isn't alienating any of my three readers. I guess music is easier and faster to think about than most anything else in these hectic days.

But I noticed recently that the 'recordings' tag over there on the right looked a little pathetic with a meager (1) sitting behind it. And then I noticed the link on that lonely 1 recording wasn't even working. So I fixed that, then set out to find old, unfinished recordings to add to the collection, since time and space to record is hard to come by these days.

This version of "How Marvelous" was recorded in the dining room (listen for the clank of a dish coming from the kitchen at the start of the second verse) of our beloved Bethlehem apartment in September 2007 and was finished being edited and mixed last night. I guess that means it's almost exactly four years old.

You can stream it here or download by clicking the little down arrow on the right. Free of course...take your $0.99 to 7-11 and drink a slurpee in our honor, telling them we'll return someday soon.
How Marvelous by nshorb

2 comments:

Tina Die said...

How marvelous to hear your voices!

nateshorb said...

well, thanks. we're still planning to sing 'my jesus i love thee' at your funeral. that is, unless you've changed your mind. and i'm not meaning to rush that day either. take your time, of course, please.