Friday, October 21, 2011

Wow...There's a book for sale on Amazon with my name on it.

I and several others are pleased to announce that Our Savior Come: An Advent Companion is now available for purchase on Amazon. Here for the paperback, and here for the e-book.

Of course, as this has been an independent operation, if your interest is piqued please pass on the news to your friends. If you read it, post a review to Amazon or whatever other social networks you prefer to frequent. Or, why not tell people about it in real life too? Like, perhaps, sharing it with your church or small group.

If you live in the Harrisburg area, or have been wanting to make a road trip to Harrisburg (it's the capital of Pennsylvania, you know), there will be a book release party at Midtown Scholar, which I've heard is quite an amazing place. November 6th, 4PM. I'll be there...in spirit.

2 comments:

kurbi5 said...

Just ordered it. I think I'll use it for an advent program in Wengatz this year. Also, The Midtown Scholar is AMAZING! If you were going to be there in more than spirit, I would definitely plan to make a road-trip out there for that.

nateshorb said...

Will be interested to hear what you and the Whhhengatz boys think! From what I can tell, Midtown Scholar seems like your perfect respite. I regret not being able to be there, especially if it would involve a cup of coffee with you.