Monday, October 29, 2012

Clouds

Generally speaking, if it's not raining, it's clouds like these, and every time I see them I want to scream, or tell everyone I know, or write a blog post, or a status update on my wife's facebook, or just sit and look, or take lots of photos, and I think my wife and kids get tired of me saying, "Look! Did you see those?! Man!"

So I took a photo on my cell phone while driving, and I will share it just this once, and after that, I'll do my best to contain myself. Unfortunately, I happened to take a photo of the sun, which cell phone cameras aren't really equipped to handle, and so you can't see the farmland that's just as beautiful as the clouds, or the blueness of the sky for that matter, but you get the idea.

In the meantime, best wishes to all of you dealing with Sandy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just went through our pictures from our week of vacation last week and I have some pictures of clouds too! They were beautiful!
ys