Sunday, July 14, 2013

The Girl is Here

There's the kid, the other kid, and now the girl. Had I known from the start that three kids would be coming so quickly, I would have given them other more clever or at least more affectionate blogosphere names. I guess they've caught me by surprise. They've all caught me by surprise. Just trying to keep up.

Regardless, she's here!!!!

Née 1h15 -- Born 7:15PM EST
3.430 kg -- 7 lb 9 oz
50 cm -- 19.5 in

Elle est la plus belle au monde.
She's the most beautiful in the world.



No but seriously, three kids. Three. This is madness, is it not? Three and a half short years ago, sure, we had some desires, but no plans. A move to France was on the radar, but not a kid. Not two. Certainly not three.

It's one of many reasons the girl's name means Praise Consecrated to God.

1 comment:

amanda + daniel said...

What happy news - congratulations to the whole family!