Wednesday, January 15, 2003

Entertaining Quotes Said On Man vs. Beast
+"No, I've never competed against a beast before, just really big men."
+"The orangatan is unfazed, Teetsunami is exhausted!"
+"I visualize myself as a cheetah, these beasts are gonna be a meal for me tonight!"
+"In order to win, Crawford must get off to a good start and keep his stride. In order for the zebra to win, it must stay focused, and realize it's a race. Crawford is the only one here that really knows what the heck is going on."
+"And the zebra gives a little buck there at the end to say 'In your face Shawn Crawford!'"
+"What can I say, I got beat by a zebra."
+"CAN YOU BEAT THE BEAST?"....."Yeah, it's just a wannabe human."
+"I think this chimpanzee's got an attitude problem...He's not showing me much respect."
+"An epic battle that will boggle the mind...2 DC-10's, an 8,800 pound elephant, and 44 little people."
+(with sarcastic inflection) "Ohh, yeah, I thought you guys (the midgets) definitely had it."

what would America do without FOX?


No comments: