None of them sold at the gallery. I think it has something to do with not having price tags (duh!) and flimsily sitting next to pictures of naked guys. Dan, on the other hand, thinks their large size isn't marketable. At any rate, it turns out the gallery is opening up a little retail store, which will be a little less artwork-oriented, and we've been asked to produce a few more bags to sell. Maybe it will be a little more profitable environment.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
The Bags
Here are those bags I mentioned.



None of them sold at the gallery. I think it has something to do with not having price tags (duh!) and flimsily sitting next to pictures of naked guys. Dan, on the other hand, thinks their large size isn't marketable. At any rate, it turns out the gallery is opening up a little retail store, which will be a little less artwork-oriented, and we've been asked to produce a few more bags to sell. Maybe it will be a little more profitable environment.
None of them sold at the gallery. I think it has something to do with not having price tags (duh!) and flimsily sitting next to pictures of naked guys. Dan, on the other hand, thinks their large size isn't marketable. At any rate, it turns out the gallery is opening up a little retail store, which will be a little less artwork-oriented, and we've been asked to produce a few more bags to sell. Maybe it will be a little more profitable environment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I really like those bags. I hope you're able to sell them! I think that in the right venue, they would be very popular.
Post a Comment