To my embarrassment, I can honestly admit I don't know the name of a single player on the Phillies.
But tonight I've positioned the rabbit ears just right (time to get a digital receiver conversion box!!!), it's 8:00, and the World Series is about to begin.
I'll be proud to be a jock for the next several days.
Go Phillies.
Aren't you proud of me, Yoder?
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ah! I just watched the starting lineup! I feel more educated already! For example, Carlos Ruiz is the catcher! Tonight's pitcher is Cole Hamels!
SPORTS!
I'm very proud. Let me help you out.
C. Carlos Ruiz
1B. Ryan Howard (All-star)
2B. Chase Utley (All-star)
SS. Jimmy Rollins (All-star)
3B. Pedro Feliz
LF. Pat Burrel (All-star)
CF. Shane Victorino
RF. Jayson Werth
Pitchers
Cole Hamels (All-star)
Brett Myers
Jamie Moyer
Joe Blanton
Kyle Kendrick
Closer: Brad Lidge
Hope that helps in the coming days.
Post a Comment