I've been toying with the idea of joining the Twitter craze lately. I've been resisting as I know all too well I don't need one more time suck on top of the ones I already find.
For those of you who don't know, it's like super-abbreviated-blogging. Each post is limited to 140 characters, or something like that.
So while I've resisted the temptation thus far, tonight it would be perfect. I could tell you I went to see The Class, and I was impressed, almost spooked, with its authenticity.
I could tell you and leave it at that, without feeling the pressure to expound and further delay my much-needed bedtime.
Hey...did I tell you I went to see The Class tonight? I did. That's all.
Goodnight.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
absolutely love Twitter. obsessed. It's so fun!
Get on here dude. Jamin what's your name? I'm @lebowskipodcast
Post a Comment