Saturday, May 28, 2011

déjà vu

First, a French lesson: déjà vu means "already seen."

Not even a year and a half ago, I was unexpectedly building a crib in my house. My father-in-law helped.
A week ago, I was building a crib again, in some ways expected, other ways not quite. This time, an-almost-three-year-old helped.
I try not to think about my life too much. It's a little insane. Not that I have any complaints, not at all. A guy like me just has a tendency to hyperventilate with things like this, that's all.

4 comments:

ericashorb said...

that's some really nice wall paper in the background.

unfortunately, it is really that ugly in person AND in photos. nice crib though. job well done.

n/a said...

we have the same crib x2!!!

nateshorb said...

thanks, ikea.

amanda + daniel said...

ohhhh, i'm looking forward to seeing a little guy/gal in that crib soon!