Q: What do teacher's do in the summer?
A: Work on growing their beards.
We went to the beach on Friday. It was the perfect day for the beach.
We got our car washed for free yesterday. It was at a church and I was really scared they were going to witness to us (my social anxiety is heightened in situations of witnessing) but they didn't. They just very nicely washed our car and sent us on our way with a smile.
Number one rule of attending small-town DIY film fests: Steer clear from the no-name full-length feature films. No matter how excited the local newspaper is about them or how intriguingly funny they sound, there is a reason they are only playing at small-town film fests, and that's because they are long with slow-moving weak story lines and lots of awkward unnecessary sex scenes. It is much better to stick to the 2 - 10 minute animated masterpieces, such as the few we saw before the awkward and long no-name feature film.
Anyway, the summer's great so far.
Sunday, June 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Don't listen to the nay-sayers Shorb. I believe in your facial folicles.
Hey, I'm a fellow Shorb, so I'm in the know, and I know he can't do it! I'm 30 for crying out loud, and I only shave once a week!
If you shaved 2x a day your beard would get thicker. I can't guarantee chalupa-sideburns or anything like that, but it'll help. You'd be surprised how fast the hair on my head grows and I don't even shave that every day.
Post a Comment