Saturday, June 10, 2006

Vince Vaughan reminds me of someone, but I don't know who. His mouth, facial expressions, the way he talks, his eyes, his chubby neck....I've seen it all before but don't know where. Can anyone help me on that?

I don't know much about this Snakes on a Plane movie, but is it supposed to be a comedy? Because when the trailer ended, the entire theater laughed quite loudly.

I love Friday night naps and Saturday morning movies. Does that make me weird?

I don't think I mentioned that the other week we watched The Prize Winner of Defiance Ohio, an overlooked 2005 movie. It's a heartwarming little true story about an amazing mother. It was an enjoyable little gem.

I've had 1 real day of summer so far, and it was wonderful. I haven't had a summer like this one since late middle school/early high school. It's going to be amazing.

One thing I didn't mention is what Erica got me as an anniversary present. The woman who doesn't so much care for all of my random silly instruments demonstrated her sacrificial love for me by giving me a musical saw. Yes! I have a musical saw! And it's amazing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i live like 20 minutes from defiance...whats the movie about?

Anonymous said...

test