Today I experienced my first Code Red Lockdown.
It was pretty fun and exciting, but probably mostly because it didn't involve a crazy man with a gun inside the building, and also because I had the privilege of monitoring an empty hallway instead of being stuck in a locked room entertaining the same group of crazy kids for an hour and a half straight.
It was nothing too serious, just a necessary precaution after some angry guys in cars were shooting some guns a block away from the school.
In other news, I saw Half Nelson on Sunday. I'm afraid I overhyped it a little too much, but it was still pretty good and very interesting. I'll hopefully post a full review of it pretty soon over on Chalupa's movie blog.
And in other news, a very happy birthday wish to my beautiful mother, Yvonne! She turned 39 today, but she doesn't look a day older than 38! And so....next year is the BIG 4 - 0!!!!!!!!! Oh boy!
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
And you can all believe my age as much as the statement that I'm a big mewithoutyou fan. Who??????? ;-)
Yvonne
This is totally unfair. I have to see Half-Nelson. Have to. I can't wait to read your review.
Post a Comment