Friday, May 16, 2008

Ryan Seacrest Stole My Haircut

A boy came into the classroom yesterday morning quite proud of his new haircut. It was shorter, and a bit more styled than what he typically goes for.

I came to find out that when he decided to get it cut, he wanted it done like Mr. Shorb's.

And as if that isn't funny enough in itself, because the hairstylist wasn't quite aware of who Mr. Shorb is, his backup suggestion was a cut like Ryan Seacrest.

I'm honored, first of all that a fifth grader thinks I'm stylish enough to mimic, and second of all that I'm being compared to a celebrity.

And after some browsing, yeah, I guess our hair is a little bit similar.

Ha!


This is the same boy who, I was told, when his sister asked why teachers didn't have to wear uniforms at school, he proudly bragged, "Well, my teacher wears a tie every day!"

2 comments:

Neville said...

Wow Nate. You truly look like a legit 5th grade teacher. I can't believe that's really you. Scruff and all, too.

Very very nice.

Anonymous said...

Look at you lookin all mature! How is Moravian Academy treating you....Broughal misses you !!!