NATE!! I didn't get to watch the whole video yet-but guess what? when we were in NYC with Andrew and Brenda in Feb--we stumbled into this shop!! I was like "nate would love this!!" but the shadiness of the whole place and experience and the half-baked guys who seemed to be working there eating burritos...brought some hesitation so I never said anything. but you really would LOVE it and yes..that cash register is for real and they still use it!!!!!!
He heard the words drag out. He felt them pull out of his mouth like freight cars, jangling, backing up on each other, grating to a halt, sliding, clinching back, jarring, and then suddenly stopping as roughly as they had begun. It was over. --Flannery O'Connor, "The Barber"
3 comments:
Loved the "These Days" cover. Obviously made me think of Tenenbaums
this looks like your DREAM world.
NATE!! I didn't get to watch the whole video yet-but guess what? when we were in NYC with Andrew and Brenda in Feb--we stumbled into this shop!! I was like "nate would love this!!" but the shadiness of the whole place and experience and the half-baked guys who seemed to be working there eating burritos...brought some hesitation so I never said anything. but you really would LOVE it and yes..that cash register is for real and they still use it!!!!!!
Post a Comment