Monday, March 31, 2008

15 minutes of fame

In case you don't watch daytime television and you haven't yet heard, Neville, of recent Chinese Idol fame, took his mother Karen to the Price is Right, and she got to play! I won't ruin the ending for you, but let me just say this: it's worth watching.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all, let's just say Drew Carey is certainly no Bob Barker!
I don't even know the lady and that was funny.

nateshorb said...

Agreed. Drew Carey is a terrible host. If he's that bored with his job, let someone else have it. Like me, for example. I'd make a heck of a gameshow host.

Lij said...

You might feel better about Drew Carey has host if you listen to his NPR interview about how pumped he was to take over the job: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=15236948

I haven't actually watched him host other than this particular episode, though, so I don't have any room to pass judgment yet.

Thanks for posting the video!