Thursday, December 13, 2007

Asthmatic Kitty announces the winner this weekend, so we need to distribute these to all our friends before one of them becomes their property. Thanks to Jamin for hosting these mp3s; I believe if you click on them you can listen, and if you want to save them and download them, you can do that also.

I spent a lot of time this week fixing Mark's and mixing it properly. I'm pleased with the outcome, but I regret it's not the version being judged. Erica's is not completely finished, either. There's some work to be done on her's, and that's what I'll start working on next. When I finish that, I'll post the new version. That is, of course, if AK doesn't own it by then.

So here you go. Enjoy...

Mark's submission: Doc Evans and the In-Laws - The Greatest Day
Wesley's submission: Addison - Holiday Cheer
Erica's submission: Asterjoy - Christmas Toys for Everyone

No comments: