Monday, January 12, 2009

Sick.

My last post was the start of what was probably the most boring and isolated weekend of my life. My fever was 102 shortly after writing, and remained high for the rest of the weekend, most of which was spent laying on the couch, napping with the cat, trying to make it through a few movies, and with periodic phone calls from Erica and my mother.

I thought I was feeling better Sunday morning until I tried shoveling snow. That put me out for a while again.

I'm feeling mostly better today, except for a major case of the queasies to put it politely.

The Eagles won, and while I don't know much about how their season went, I think I know enough to say it's kind of a big deal they've gotten this far.

The Golden Globes reminded me of what a dull year it's been for movies, although I didn't watch much of them because of a nearly 3 hour phone conversation with Neville, which I'm pretty sure might have been the longest phone call of my life, but it's kind of understandable given the negligible amount of human interaction I had in the 72 hours prior.

No comments: